We recently got one of these:

A Keurig coffee maker
It makes delicious coffee by making one cup at a time using small brewing cups, called K-cups. Since we got the machine, I don't know who has enjoyed it more: Julia or myself.
Julia loves to help mommy make coffee. Every morning she come downstairs and says "mommy want coffee" as if she knows mommy REALLY needs her morning cup of joe. Julia puts the K-cup in the machine, closes the lid and presses the button. She is so proud of herself and her coffee making skills.
There are so many coffees to try. So far my favorite is:
The machine can make tea and hot chocolate too. Mike especially likes the milk chocolate version of this:

I (or I should say, Julia) sometimes make a K-cup of hot chocolate and mix it with a K-cup of coffee for an easy, delicious cafe mocha!
If you are a coffee drinker, I highly recommend this machine.

I can honestly say...my Keurig is my favorite purchase of 2010. And my fav coffee is the Caribou!
ReplyDelete