Friday, December 3, 2010

Master Bathroom Inspiration from a Friend

One of the moms in my MOPS group has inspired me...Nealy was one of the first moms I met at MOPS when I started. She is an awesome, caring mom with great style, superb culinary creations, great photography skills, and a nack for colors and decorating. Nealy and her hubby Kyle are similar to us in that they have a toddler who reins in the house, but they are also doing some home redecorating. They recently redecorated their small powder room and I just LOVE the colors! I love the colors so much that I am "stealing" some of the color schemes and incorporating them into our master bathroom decorating plan. Read here about Nealy's bathroom re-do. Here are some pictures I 'borrowed' from her blog to inspire me:
Before (oddly, our bathroom is a similar color right now):


After:
I LOVE the bluish-gray wall color and the oval mirror. We have a double vanity in our bathroom, so I was thinking of doing two oval mirrors painted with white trim (to match the doors and keep the maple cabinet color). Oddly, we have the same lighting fixtures as Nealy's above already in our bathroom.
It was just all meant to be!
Yes, this will probably happen in our bathroom too (those innocent little toddler gals)

This is actually from Nealy's parent's bathroom. I just love this natural, rock decor for the corner of our standing shower or on the ledge of our soaking tub.


More inspirations...coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet! Glad you like our powder room...can't wait to see the results! :)

    That's right, we were the newbies at MOPS two years ago, funny!

    Hope you're having a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind?