Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Inspired by an unusal source.

The other day, I was doing my usual Sunday coupon cutting and came across a coupon for this:


The picture on the coupon was much smaller and there were a variety of designs and colors, so I went to the Kleenex brand website to get a closer look. You are probably thinking "why is she going to a website for products you blow your nose into to look at a box of tissues on a coupon?" Well, I have been contemplating on what color to paint our guest bathroom. Right now Mike uses the bathroom as his own and shares it with Julia's bath toys and other baby/toddler bath related items. I wasn't sure what color to paint the bathroom or how to decorate it because eventually it will be Julia's bathroom when she gets older and I don't want to have to repaint it again.
When I saw this Kleenex Expressions Tissue Box (or oval), I immediately loved the colors. I like the grays with the greens and thought that a light gray color would be perfect to paint the bathroom walls with and then decorate with light green/lime and white accents and towels. This way it is still 'manly' for Mike right now and if Julia wants another color someday, like pink or purple towels those colors will go well with the light gray paint color. If she doesn't like the gray-well tough! We will make it work. It is odd to think about having to plan for her having her own bathroom, but I certainly don't want her stuff in my soon-to-be tranquil bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?