She wouldn't eat pizza
Or crackers and cheese
But she gladly devoured both of these:


If you are a very neat and clean momma, I don't recommend giving your toddler tomato soup. It is very messy, but Julia just loved it! Of course, as you can see, it was the heart healthy kind (I am a cardiac CNS and have to set an example). We made the mistake of keeping her in a white shirt while she refused to put on a bib. Oh well, maybe the Spray-n-Wash will get it out. If not, there are lots of other things she can wear.
Yes, that second photo is 3-Bean Salad. I recently tried some at the salad bar at work and found it quite tasty. Julia wanted to try some, so I gave her a bite expecting her to spit it out in disgust, but no, she enjoyed it and said "more, more" all while signing "more" (we know she really wants something when she signs it AND says it).
She has weird tastes as a young child, but I hope it continues. We also enjoyed some tasty broccoli tonight with dinner. She enjoys that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What is on your mind?