Sunday, April 18, 2010

Let's do the Mashed Potato!

Julia is going to start her own line of hair products called "Mock's Mashed Potato Mane". She seems to think it works well because she always puts it in her hair when we eat mashed potatoes. The most enjoyable part is trying to get her in the bath tub after these styling events without getting blobs of mashed potato all over the floor and bathroom!


This is just one hair-do that you can attempt with the mashed potato product

"It makes me happy" says creator Julia Mock



AND the products can also be used as hand cream and then eaten!

OR if you want to create a large zit on your face (don't know why you would want too), you can use the products for that too!

Oh wait, I don't want these on the family blog mom!

1 comment:

  1. Juliet, I am laughing so hard I am crying. Those photos of Julia with mashed potatos all over her hair and face are hysterical. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind?