Tuesday, March 30, 2010

From Julia...Oh where, oh where have grandma and grandpa gone?

I had such a great time this weekend with my Grandma and Grandpa Mock. They love me so much and I love them so much. Grandma gives such great hugs and Grandpa loves to joke around and play (especially at the dinner table...which makes grandma and mommy a little upset because I don't eat..mommy wasn't really upset though). Grandma and Grandpa babysat me on Saturday night while mommy and daddy went out all by themselves (why would they want to go out without me? I am so much fun and I love to throw food which I think is fun).



On Sunday, I went to church with mommy and when we returned home, I realized that Grandma and Grandpa were gone. Mommy said they had gone home to Wisconsin.
I pondered their whereabouts and thought 'I would like to live in this place called "Wisconsin" (I know I have been there before)' :
But...then I realized I was too tired and would miss mommy and daddy too much if I left to live in Wisconsin...

But I do miss my Grandma and Grandpa and had a great time this weekend! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! I love you!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Julia is quite advanced! She is now writing her own blog entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; she is so smart! Ok, maybe mommy had some help in the blog entry.

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind?