Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Bug!


Us humans weren't the only ones in the household getting attacked by viruses lately. If you weren't on the blog recently, you have no idea what I am talking about, but something odd was going on with the blog today. Apparently, you have to be careful what you load as a cute "extra" or "button" on your blog sidebar. I put a cute "Spring has Sprung" button in the side bar on the right last night and I guess that carried some nasty virus* that redirected you immediately to another website (nothing dirty or anything). I have since deleted the pretty extra and it seems to have solved the problem (I hope). Onward and upward!

*I have had bad luck lately with viruses: I have a cold virus, my hotmail account got a virus and now the blog. What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?