Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rolling over too...

One thing I forgot to add to the previous post about Julia's new happenings is that she is also rolling over. On New Years day, Julia decided it was time to roll over. Of course she did it for Mike while I was in the shower despite the fact that I had been home with her all the time, giving her tummy time and she never rolled over for me! She had reached the sideways position a few times, but never did a full rollover. She rolled over 3 times on New Years Day, but we haven't been able to get her to do it since. We wanted to capture it with our video camera, but of course she won't do it when we are filming her! Since then, she has rolled over on her side and gotten her arms in the right positions, but stops and starts crying as if she forgot the next steps! She seems like she gets frustrated because she remembers doing the full rollover before, but can't remember how she did it! It is so cute though and we just have to laugh sometimes. I am sure she will figure it out again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?