Here is our blog! It took me a while to finally get some time to set it up. There isn't much on the site yet, but I will try to update it when I can. It definitely won't be a daily update thing; maybe weekly depending on time. We will update it with what is going on with all of us. I like posting on this better than the caringbridge.come site (just because that site was stictly for when Julia was in the hospital etc...). There will be much more happy happenings on this blog!
Just a brief update....Julia is doing great. She had a chest x-ray on 12/30/08 just for follow-up after being on breast milk for over 2 weeks. The x-ray looked great; no fluid or signs of problems. She is doing well. Our holidays were great. Julia didn't like the 5 1/2 hour drive back to Wisconsin, but the trip back to MN was better (she slept the whole way back as opposed to the trip to WI where she fussed and cried most of the way!).
Stay tuned for more postings, pictures and videos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What is on your mind?