Friday, October 22, 2010
Someone's 2!
I am very far behind in my blogging. So much going on! We celebrated Julia's 2nd birthday on October 2nd with a party at our house. Everyone had a great time! The theme was Dora, of course and Julia was just speechless when she saw all the Dora decor and party favors.
Fun on the swings with Cousin Ainsley
A family photo before the party began
Julia in her birthday dress
The Dora and Diego cake. Yes, I splurged on the cake. I could not find one I liked and Kowalski's had this cake that I thought we so neat.
Yes, Julia is a spoiled little girl when it come to celebrating her birthday (actually, she is spoiled all the time!)

We sang "Happy Birthday" to her three times! She just loved it and kept saying "more, more". Since then, we sing "Happy Birthday" at least once a day. Sometimes it is "Happy Birthday" to a school bus, mommy, daddy, or the neighbor dogs. Since she loves the song and we are beginning to potty train, we have used it to celebrate her going potty on the toliet. We sing "Happy Potty To You" when she goes and do a little dance! :)
Julia got another cake on her actual birthday (October 6th). This time mommy made the cake and frosted it in her favorite color, yellow, and used the previous cake decor to jazz it up more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What is on your mind?