Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


Two years ago today at 6:34pm, you blessed our lives and turned it upside down



Never, ever did we realize that you could love someone so much whom you just met and have her fill a hole in your heart you never knew was there.




The first 2 months of parenthood were definitely not what we expected and you gave us quite the scare, but at the end of that road was healing. You were so little, yet so strong; you made it through and defied the odds.



1 year birthday


Over these 2 years we have learned so much about you and about ourselves. We know our strengths, our weaknesses and when we can be total suckers for a cute, little girl with big brown eyes.



You have grown to be such a smart, beautiful, sassy little gal and we love every minute of being your mommy and daddy.


May God bless you over the next year and many years to come. We love you SO much and are so happy, proud and privileged to be your parents.


Happy 2nd Birthday Julia!

Our little stinker;
Our coco-peanut-banana;

Our pumpkin;
Our cutie-petutie;
Our brown-eyed girl;

Our honey-bunny

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that I didn't put my makeup on before reading this! I think I would be a sucker for those big brown eyes every time!

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind?