Saturday, May 15, 2010

Landscaping Project...before


We have finally saved enough money to do some landscaping in our yard. We had huge plans to do the whole yard only to be shocked with the sticker price of what the total cost was! So, we are getting about 75% of it done this summer and hopefully next year we can finish the project. Here are some before pictures...

We have (had) about 3-4 feet of this brush area in our backyard and I was just dying to get rid of it!



Front


Brush is now gone! Mike and I spent hours cutting, pulling and digging out weeds, bushes and trees! OK, I am just kidding. It makes my bad back hurt just typing that. We have hired landscapers to do the work because there is no way my back would be able to handle it and Mike would have had to do it himself.
There will soon be some nice trees, more grass and an even bigger veggie garden back here.
Stay tuned for the after pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?