Monday, December 12, 2011

A little behind...

Ok, so I really need to update my blog a little more, don't I?

So much has happened in the last few months, that I won't even beging to write about it.

First off, I need to change the title of this blog since we are no longer badgers in Minnesota. Yes, we are badgers in the place we want and need to be...Wisconsin. Home.

Second, we have different jobs and the little gal has certainly grown past 2 1/2 years! Need to update those sidebars.

Third, unfortunately, you will never get to see pictures of our master bathroom. It was beautiful, let me tell you that. I loved it, but of course we sold that home and it is no longer "our" master bathroom.

Right now we are living in luxury in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment. We are in search of a home, but this time of year not much is on the market and well, who wants to put a house up for sale around Christmas time unless you really have to. We are hoping to find something after the new year so we can have more space.

Right now we are thankful for a roof over our heads, jobs, a good preschool and the fact that family and friends are so very close by.

Here are some recent pictures (ok, from October) of events/fun times:



Julia's Third Birthday! Ariel/Princess themed of course


Bouncy Castle at her birthday! Yes, we spoiled her, but mostly because of the huge transition we knew was yet to come with moving and changing homes. Look at that nice big house...oh, I miss space. Ahem, back to the pictures.



Birthday cake!




Halloween Party at Preschool (one of her last parties there) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?