Monday, August 22, 2011

Wow! May was the last post!

So sorry to my fellow readers...all 4-5 of you! :)

Wildtree business has been taking off like crazy. Evidently, Wildtree isn't well known in the Twin Cities and there are many people wanting to try it! Business is good and the aformentioned fact definitely helps the business.

Juggling full-time work and the Wildtree business hasn't been too bad. I try to make sure I am not doing work during Julia's awake hours, so basically after 8pm on a few nights I am doing Wildtree work and then there are the occasional tastings on the weekdays. I try to do only 3 to a max of 4 per month. Usually only need 1-2 nights a week to keep up with the rest and then the rest is, well, rest time.

This fall we may enroll Julia in some tumbling/gymnastics classes just like her cousin Ainsley and of course we will continue the swimming lessons. Julia is such a fish; she LOVES the water. Yes, that is a big LOVE of water. Give her a pool and she will stay in it for hours! We went to a pool party a few weeks ago hosted by a doctor I work with. We arrived at 3pm and she was in the pool immediatly and didn't come out until I had to force her out to leave at 6pm. She wouldn't even come out to eat! Yup, a fish and a big water lover...takes after her mother.

I will seriously try to post pictures of our finished master bathroom that, yes, we had painted in February. Again, sorry for the major delay.

Hopefully more posts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?