We are well on our way to painting the interior of our house. Mike and I (mostly just Mike since I really don't like to paint) will be painting a few rooms, but for the others we searched for a painter. We now have a painter (thanks to my friend Suzanne's recommendation), we have a tentative start date, BUT we need to decide on color. Talk about an overwhelming task when you have 6 rooms to paint, some of which flow together!
The painter, Tim, gave some great recommendations and ideas on how to make colors flow from room to room and even knew the exact names of paint and their numbers! He has been painting for 24 years, so he knows his stuff.
I have lots of these to choose from:
I have our small 1/4 bathroom color picked out-an easy one to choose and Mike is going to paint it. As for the other rooms, I have the master bathroom narrowed down to two colors: Nantucket fog and Sarasota springs (both bluish-gray colors)-wouldn't you love to have the job of naming paint colors?

Best thing you can do is to get those samples. I am so glad I did - the colors I liked on the card in the store were NOT the colors I liked at home when they were on the wall!
ReplyDelete