Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just some stuff...

I don't have anything super exciting to write (type) about. Our lives are busy, yet fun with trying to enjoy the warm weather when we can (oh, and we work and go to daycare). My next 5K is this Saturday at the MN Zoo!

Julia is starting to exhibit some of the terrible 2's behavior by protesting her mommy chosen clothing or shoes. She has also been increasing her tantrums and crying fits to get what she wants. It isn't too bad and doesn't last long. Mike and I laugh at her most of the time which I suppose doesn't make her happy. The last few nights she hasn't been sleeping well, but today has started a lovely runny nose, so she must be getting sick (again). Cold #2 for the month of August. Typically child health I guess. Here are some pictures of a fun and busy weekend in early August:




Mike and I went to a Brewer game in Milwaukee! We had a great time. We got an awesome picture with the sausage racers (if you are from Wisconsin you know what I am talking about), but you have to wait to see that one.


Cousin Ainsley's (aka: "A") second birthday!!



Julia thoroughly enjoyed Ainsley's swing set complete with fort and slide. We are probably going to have to give in and get one for her sooner or later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?