Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi, I am Juliet and I'm a 5K addict.


I signed up for these two 5K runs very shortly after completing my first 5K at the end of July:

August 28th: Benefits the Minnesota Zoo (which we are very frequent visitors and members of)


October 30th:I have heard rave reviews about this Halloween race, but you never know what the weather will be like. Rain? Snow? Humid? Sleet?


Now I want to sign up for this race on September 18th that benefits Special Olympics (sorry for the glaring picture of Dave Ryan-local radio personality):

Do I go for it? Do I make the big plunge and do FOUR 5K races my first year of running and racing? Do I go for the July, August, September, October streak?

We shall see...God will be my guide.

Oh, AND I am also doing this event:

No, I am not walking the 3-day. I am working a shift in the base camp medical tent as a practioner. I would be crazy to do the 3-day and run all those 5Ks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?