These two individuals are the loves of my life:
I love this gal more than I ever thought. She will only be this little for so long.
Which is why I have decided to lessen my blogging time. I read a quote the other day (on a Caribou coffee cup) that said something like: "enjoy each and every minute with your children because they will only be that age at that moment once". It got me thinking.
Being a full-time working mommy is tough-I would be lying if I said it was easy peasy. My free-time is 99% dedicated to our little gal. For the other 1% I try to squeeze in all the other stuff: laundry, dishes, cleaning, yardwork, etc... that is the way it should be. Sometimes the other 1% is for mommy-time or mommy and daddy time alone.
So, I won't be blogging much anymore. Sure, I may throw up a post or two every month or so after a big event, but I think e-mail and Facebook are enough for me. Sometimes I find myself focusing too much on technology and communicating through technology that I ignore the really important stuff in life, especially when my time is limited between work and home.
So, we will put this blog to rest for a while (or a brief nap):
Nighty-Night!
I will miss the blogs and watching Julia grow,
ReplyDeletebut I understand. Life to short and they grow up so fast you have to enjoy every minute you can.