Sunday, June 20, 2010

What have we been up to?

It has been a while since I posted anything, hasn't it? Well, we haven't been doing too much exciting that I think is blog worthy. It has been typical day-to-day stuff around here. Julia did have some photos taken about 2 months ago. I had won a gift card to a local photographer, so I had to use it before it expired. If you would like to see the pictures click here (it is a montage with music): http://www.photodex.com/share/cestlaviephotos/ck4

Julia attended one of her first weddings this weekend. Her first, first wedding was actually our cousin Jenna's wedding in February 2009, but Julia was so small then she probably doesn't remember it. Julia had a great time at the wedding this weekend. She made friends with a little boy named Henry and they ran all over the place together. The venue was beautiful-indoor and outdoor waterfalls, ponds and bridges. The ceremony was outside and it was a perfect evening. The bride was gorgeous. She is actually the first CNS student I have ever taught/precepted and I also work with her mother at the hospital.

The bride and groom

Julia and me throwing pennies into the indoor pond and waterfall...Julia wanted to keep throwing...she must have had a lot of wishes to make

Julia and me in front of the indoor waterfall


Now daddy and Julia



So cute in her dress...ready to party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?